How To Enrol

Course Entry Requirements

The minimum age for students enroling in Diploma qualifications with Academy of Information Technology (AIT) is 18 years at the time of enrolment.

To enrol, you will need the ability to read and write English and display numeracy skills to at least Year 12.

To show evidence of this ability, you will need to have satisfied the following:

  • Completed Australian Year 12 schooling (please provide a copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education), or
  • Completed a Nationally Recognised Certificate IV or Higher Qualification delivered in English within the last 5 years (please provide a copy of your testamur and transcript).

Follow these simple steps to enrol at AIT:

  • Complete all the required fields on the AIT enrolment form

    • Make sure you have your Unique Student Identifier (USI) handy
    • If you don’t have a USI you can create one in just a few minutes by clicking on the following link and filling in a few details:
    • You will not be able to be issued a qualification or Statement of Attainment without a USI unless you fall into an exemption category

  • As part of your Application for Enrolment you will need to provide evidence that you meet the course entry requirements

    • You can upload evidence of your supporting documentation during the application process.
    • Please note that your enrolment will remain provisional until all the course entry requirements have been met.

  • The next step is to select your payment method.

    • If you select to pay for your course with a combination of VSL and payment plan you will need to provide your Tax File Number (TFN)
      • You will receive an application form for your VET Student Loan (eCAF) via email. In accordance with government requirements this form will not be issued until 2 working days have elapsed from the time of submitting your enrolment application,
      • Please complete this form and submit electronically.

  • If you are under 18 you will need a parent or guardian to sign all application forms.

    • If you are under 18 and live independently you will need to provide a letter from Centrelink verifying that you receive a Youth Allowance because you live independently and upload this with the enrolment form in place of a parent or guardian’s signature

  • Please check our Terms and Conditions, Admissions Policy and Refund Policy
Enrol Now